A deep integration provides immediate cross-synchronization from PSA to CloudPlus platform.
Clearwater, FL, November 17, 2015 — CloudPlus, a born-in-the-cloud, click-to-provision hosted services company, today announced its strategic partnership and cross-integration with ConnectWise.
The deep integration, available the first week of December 2015, allows the flow of end-user content between the CloudPlus control panel and ConnectWise. Customers can be managed in either portal and have access to both product sets that are completely click-to-provision and completely brandable by the Partners. In addition, ConnectWise products auto-populate the Professional Services Catalog residing in the CloudPlus control panel. Pricing is also easy to manage with auto updates.
“PSA’s are becoming more and more critical to an operationally sound MSP practice. This integration gives our Partners another level of customer management with the ability to easily offer and manage cloud services,” commented Tony Francisco, CEO of CloudPlus.
Customers saying, I didn’t know you did that, will be a thing of the past with the customer-facing hosted and professional services catalogs. The single-pane-of-glass includes:
- A Professional Services Catalog that is auto-populated by the product list in ConnectWise. These products can be turned on or off at either a global or a user-level.
- Product removal from ConnectWise is also auto-removed from the Professional Services catalog.
- A ConnectWise Sync process that can be manually re-synced to clean up any updates when necessary.
- Instant access to a brandable, click-to-provision hosted services catalog as well as end-user facing content including sales and marketing materials (all automated by the Partner’s account information).
- The ability to select Customer Accounts from the Partner’s ConnectWise platform and provision to the CloudPlus
- The ability to provision hosted services to a Customer Account in the CloudPlus platform directly from the ConnectWise platform.
The CloudPlus platform is also now available in the ConnectWise Marketplace. The integration is certified as part of Invent, the official ConnectWise Vendor Integration Program.
For more information regarding the integration and to get started, visit the Partner Control Panel and/or email@example.com. To become a Partner, please visit cloudplus.com/get-started.