Our company, part of the VAR Dynamics family, is an integrated, highly-customizable SaaS delivery platform that provides a private-label avenue for Channel companies to go to market as a preferred Cloud provider. Readily available tools and click-to-provision services enable and answer the cloud, mobility, managed services and policy requirements solution providers and MSPs are in need of today.
Every organization has to start somewhere. No, our modest beginnings didn’t happen in a garage nor a college dorm room, in fact they began in a place our competitors are still trying to conceptualize…the cloud.
A concept derived from an established technology organization that saw little opportunity was capitalized on by founder and CEO, Tony Francisco, who was questioned by senior executives for thinking too far outside the box.
With that, Tony built VAR Dynamics, formerly known as The Message Center, now known as CloudPlus, with a single server rack and the idea of creating a palatable and predictable cost via hosted services offered through the channel. Today we’re an international organization that operates in a world-class datacenter out of Silicon Valley, CA.
CloudPlus’ reverse-engineered SaaS delivery model has grown into software development, engineering, support, sales, marketing and operations teams continually collaborating to advance an already robust cloud platform into an unprecedented user-experience.
The original vision of providing an affordable solution to our Partners hasn’t changed. It’s evolved. If we can increase revenue, reduce costs and mitigate risks through POSITIONING, ENABLEMENT and our DELIVERABLES for our partners, expand our network of colleagues we can call friends, and have a little fun while we’re at – then let the evolution continue.
- Launched in 2004.
- In 2007 our company expanded into 12 different Countries.
- Renamed in 2008 and became a Channel-only company.
- Launched CloudPlus in 2015 to encompass the new dynamics within the Platform.
Our company vision is to revolutionize the customer interface and user-experience.
“Uber, the world’s largest taxi company, owns no vehicles. Facebook, the world’s most popular media owner, creates no content. Alibaba, the most valuable retailer, has no inventory. And Airbnb, the world’s largest accommodation provider, owns no real estate. Something interesting is happening.”
CloudPlus, the world’s largest SaaS delivery platform, develops no services.
A Company of Firsts:
- First in the industry to provide a web-based BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) provisioning and de-provisioning service through a web-based control panel.
- First private-label hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 solution.
- First hosted Microsoft Exchange provider to offer Zimbra.
- First hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM provider to integrate with Scribe.
- First to offer NotifySync as a hosted offering.
- First hosted Microsoft Exchange provider to offer separate pricing based on mailbox access levels.
- First Microsoft Exchange host to offer both a server-side and client-side authenticatable API.
- First hosted services provider to allow partners to provision new customers instantly.